Warm Tiles™ Electric Self-Adhesive Mats (SAM) are designed for quick installation, and maximum heat performance (up to 15W/ft2) over all floor types. Simply roll out and affix to floor.
The SAM heat cable is adhered to a mesh substrate that has a low tack self adhesive feature keeping the mat in place after rolling it out and positioning it on the floor. Unlike other mat systems, this minimizes the need to staple, tape or hot glue the mat in place to keep it from moving during installation.
SAM Mat kits can also be angled, turned or completely flipped around in order to cover any space. This is accomplished by cutting only the mesh, and moving the remaining sections of mat in a new direction as shown in the graphics below. Easy to follow installation instructions are included in every kit.
SAM Mat Kits are designed to gently warm flooring materials such as:
- Porcelain Tile
- Ceramic Tile
- Glass Tile
- Natural Stones
- Laminate Flooring
- Most Engineered Hardwood Products
- Carpets & Padding with a combined Thermal Overall Grade (Tog) of no more than 2.5
SAM Mat Kits are suitable for:
- Commercial and residential floor applications.
- Wet floor areas (ie: shower floor) when installed underneath a waterproofing system.
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and conform to European Directives.
- Available in 120 and 240 Vac with standard 15 ft (4.6 m) cold leads.
- Ideal for large areas, just roll out and affix to the subfloor.
- Mats can be altered in the field to fit various floor layouts.
- Comes in standard 20 in (0.51 m) rolls that are easy to stock and carry to the jobsite.
- Provides 15 W/ft2, 14 W/ft2 for select models, to quickly and efficiently warm floors.
- Plastic mesh substrate (not cable) can be cut to allow for additional layout customization.
- Approved for a variety of applications and floor finishes for the ultimate in versatility and compatibility.
- Cables can be installed in tiled showers or other wet areas, although it is recommended that you check with your local electrical inspector first to verify that this application is allowed in your jurisdiction.
- Fifteen year limited warranty.