Floor Warming Self-Adhesive Mat. For Commercial and Residential Applications.
- Warm Tiles™ Electric Self-Adhesive Mats (SAM) are ideally suited for rectangular areas, multi-unit applications, or expansive rooms.
- The cable is fixed onto a mesh substrate and comes in standard sizes of pre-fabricated rectangular mats with self-adhesive, wide-spaced backing to help reduce installation time and labor.
- SAM mats are designed to gently warm flooring materials such as:
- Glass and porcelain tile
- Poured or dimensional stone
- Laminate and engineered hardwood products
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and conform to European Directives.
- Available in 120 and 240 Vac with standard 15 ft (4.6 m) cold leads.
- Ideal for large areas, just roll out and affix to the subfloor.
- Mats can be altered in the field to fit various floor layouts.
- Comes in standard 20 in (0.51 m) rolls that are easy to stock and carry to the jobsite.
- Provides 15 W/ft2, 14 W/ft2 for select models, to quickly and efficiently warm floors.
- Plastic mesh substrate (not cable) can be cut to allow for additional layout customization.
- Custom mats are available for various shaped areas that do not conform to standard mat kits, such as ovals, circles and triangles. Contact your local representative for details.
- Approved for a variety of applications and floor finishes for the ultimate in versatility and compatibility.
- Cables can be installed in tiled showers or other wet areas, although it is recommended that you check with your local electrical inspector first to verify that this application is allowed in your jurisdiction.
- Fifteen year limited warranty.