Warm Tiles™ Elite (WTE) Electric Floor Warming mats are designed for indoor floor warming applications with minimal impact on floor height. At just 1/8″ in total thickness, the mats consist of a heating cable interwoven into slim, durable fabric.
Flexible and easy to install, Elite mats were designed to be installed fast. As shown in the graphics below, simply apply a thin layer of mortar, lay down the mat and install the floor surface. With Elite mats, floors can be installed in one session! Easy to follow installation instructions are included with each mat.
Elite mats are readily available in popular sizes for square and rectangular areas. For irregular shaped areas and those with obstacles, custom, made-to-order sizes are available. Contact us directly for pricing and information.
Apply thin layer of mortar to the floor.
Lay down Warm Tiles™ Elite map.
Apply thin set and install floor surface.
WTE mats are designed to gently warm flooring materials such as:
- Porcelain Tile
- Ceramic Tile
- Glass Tile
- Natural Stones
- Laminate Flooring
- Most Engineered Hardwood Products
- Carpets & Padding with a combined Thermal Overall Grade (Tog) of no more than 2.5
- UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Available in 120 and 240 Vac with standard 15 ft (4.57 m) cold leads.
- Thin 0.125 in (3.2 mm) mat means minimal impact on floor height.
- Same-day installation possible due to cost effective fabric mat design.
- High power output up to 15 W/ft2, 14 W/ft2 for select models, provides ample heat to quickly and efficiently warm up floors.
- Custom mats are available for various shaped areas. Contact us directly for details.
- Cables can be installed in tiled showers or other wet areas, although it is recommended that you check with your local electrical inspector first to verify that this application is allowed in your jurisdiction.
- Fifteen year limited warranty.