Floor Warming Mats. For Commercial and Residential Applications.
- Warm Tiles™ Electric Floor Warming Elite (WTE) mats are designed for indoor floor warming applications with minimal impact on floor height.
- Mats consist of heating cable interwoven into slim, durable fabric, and come in standard and custom, made-to-order sizes.
- WTE mats are designed to gently warm flooring materials such as:
- Glass and porcelain tile
- Poured or dimensional stone
- Laminate and engineered hardwood products
- UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Available in 120 and 240 Vac with standard 15 ft (4.57 m) cold leads.
- Thin 0.125 in (3.2 mm) mat means minimal impact on floor height.
- Same-day installation possible due to cost effective fabric mat design.
- High power output up to 15 W/ft2, 14 W/ft2 for select models, provides ample heat to quickly and efficiently warm up floors.
- Custom mats are available for various shaped areas. Contact your local sales representative for details.
- Cables can be installed in tiled showers or other wet areas, although it is recommended that you check with your local electrical inspector first to verify that this application is allowed in your jurisdiction.
- Fifteen year limited warranty.