Floor Warming Cable for use with Uncoupling Membrane. For Commercial and Residential Applications.
- Warm Tiles™ Electric Floor Warming Cable for Uncoupling Membrane (DMC) is the easy-to-install, reliable solution for your floor warming project.
- The cable was specially designed to be used with all available uncoupling membranes, so installation could not be simpler.
- DMC cables are designed to gently warm flooring materials such as:
- Glass and porcelain tile
- Poured or dimensional stone
- Laminate and certain engineered hardwood products
- CSA Certified for use in both the U.S. and Canada
- Available in 120 and 240 Vac.
- Heating area range from 7 ft2 – 250 ft2 (0.7 m2 – 23 m2).
- Cable can be laid directly from the spool into the membrane in whatever configuration you need.
- Once the cable is installed, tile installation is easy: self-leveling or scratch coat may not be required.
- Approved for a variety of applications and floor finishes for the ultimate in versatility and compatibility.
- Cables can also be installed in steps, including risers, leading to a bath/shower area in most jurisdictions. Check with your local electrical inspector before installing in steps.
- Cables can be installed in tiled showers or other wet areas, although it is recommended that you check with your local electrical inspector first to verify that this application is allowed in your jurisdiction.
- Fifteen year limited warranty.