Floor Warming Cables. For Commercial and Residential Applications.
- Warm Tiles™ Electric Floor Warming Cable (DFT) provide for a custom layout, based solely on the shape of a rooms walkable area.
- Included metal DFT strapping allows for two cable spacing options: standard cable spacing for rooms above heated spaces and alternating cable spacing for rooms above unheated areas, concrete slabs or high heat loss areas.
- DFT Cable are designed to gently and evenly warm flooring materials such as:
- Glass and porcelain tile
- Poured or dimensional stone
- Laminate and certain engineered hardwood products
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and conform to European Directives.
- The installation of the DFT cable in an uncoupling membrane is certified to Canadian standards only.
- Available in 120 and 240 Vac kits.
- Easily installed on subfloor or concrete slab, in thin-set or self-leveling compound materials.
- Supplied with standard 10 ft (3.05 m) cold leads, which are designed to supply 12 W/ft2 or 15 W/ft2 when installed per instructions.
- Unlimited design configurations for even the most irregularly shaped layouts.
- Low profile cable thickness with minimal increase in floor height.
- Included strapping roll(s) can be cut to any length required.
- Designed for two different spacing options between the cables depending on customer preferences, desired heat output or subfloor material.
- Can also be installed within an uncoupling membrane.
- Use only uncoupling membranes that are rated for +194°F (+90°C) or greater and are approved by the manufacturer for having heating cable installed within them. Contact your local sales representative for details.
- Fifteen year limited warranty.